Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Post...

Well the first post is always the one that throws me for a loop. Let's just try to put some perspective on what type of blog this is going to be.

At this point and time this blog will be an outlet for my creative energies that I have invested into painting, modelling, and playing tabletop wargames. Specifically, I like to say that 8th Edition Warhammer Fantasy Battle will be my primary subject. Nothing says I won't deviate from this path, but overall I want to stay in that area.

Currently my efforts are being put towards assembling/converting an entire Gobbo-Empire Army. That's right, a Gobbo-Empire army. The whole premise is that we have a tribe/empire of Goblins who have adopted the ways of Man and are trained in the battlefield tactics employed by the nation of the Empire. So far everything is progressing as expected. I will be attaching pictures shortly, hopefully no one refrains from offering their ideas and comments on this path I have chosen.

I have to say that I have heard nothing but praise for my work so far, hopefully that is a continuing trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment