Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2015

Dear God...

So ya, back to getting into what I started nearly 5 years ago.  Sad...  Not the fact that I have been absent, it was with good reason.  But the main reason it is a bit sad is because I should of kept up with all the different things I had done over the past several years.

But all we can do is move ahead and not dwell on what we could have done, let's focus on what I am doing and what I will be doing.

So, what I have been doing...  Had a second child, moved to Alaska, then moved to now Okinawa.  The Air Force loves me and keeps me in the Pacific, not that I am really complaining.

Game-wise? I have been pretty busy with a slew of different things.  I branched off into 40k/30k, Infinity, X-Wing, Malifaux, and now I am chomping at the bit to throw some little men/women on the board in a game called Bushido.

All in all, the minis are awesome and the rules seem very well balanced.  Yes, seem.  I have yet to throw any dice on this game since I just broke out the stuff I had sitting in boxes and decided to go all in.  How did I do that?  I built terrain first.  I wanted to be able to showcase the game, and the best way to do it was to make sure I had the game shown on awesome terrain; at least awesome in my opinion right?

Anyway, here are some shots of the terrain I have built and painted over the past month or so along with a few snaps of a mini here or there(not painted, waiting for my primer to arrive).


So there it is, the activity for Bushido the past month.  I will do my damned best to update this more and try to keep it alive.  Hopefully it will get more visitors and people interested in the game!  Enjoy, next stop should be the first game showcased with unpainted minis, but once they are painted I will definitely be a busy one.

Plan is to start out with 20-25 Rice(their version of points) lists.  This can be between 5(Bakemono) to 2 models in size for the opposing forces.  I hope to just use models who are pretty basic and none too complicated mostly to try and learn the basic mechanics and get that down pat.  Hope you enjoyed the long overdue update...  Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment